The Talmud teaches that 30 days before Passover, we should start learning about matters related to the holiday. In that spirit, I humbly offer “30 Days of Liberation.” For each of the next 30 days, I will offer a brief message, drawn from the well of wisdom Passover imparts. I hope you find these messages meaningful and inspiring. If you like any or all of them, feel free to share far and wide.
Read Rabbi Knopf’s Recent Posts
- The World is Yours, But it Doesn’t Belong to You June 15, 2018
- What’s Driving Jews Away From Synagogues? Not Dues, but ‘Membership’ June 8, 2018
- Haspel nomination reignites torture debate May 29, 2018
- A Powerful Conversation at Governor Northam’s Interfaith Passover Seder May 28, 2018
- 30 Days of Liberation 2018 April 12, 2018