The Talmud teaches that 30 days before Passover, we should start learning about matters related to the holiday. In that spirit, I humbly offer “30 Days of Liberation.” For each of the next 30 days, I will offer a brief message, drawn from the well of wisdom Passover imparts. I hope you find these messages meaningful and inspiring. If you like any or all of them, feel free to share far and wide.
Read Rabbi Knopf’s Recent Posts
- Here’s the Advice I Would Give to New Rabbis… June 25, 2017
- 6 Years as a Rabbi: What I’ve Learned June 16, 2017
- Do You control Your Monuments, or Do They Control You? – Shavuot 2017 June 2, 2017
- Remarks from Richmond Rally Against Muslim Ban May 9, 2017
- 30 Days of Liberation 2017 April 14, 2017