The Talmud teaches that 30 days before Passover, we should start learning about matters related to the holiday. In that spirit, I humbly offer “30 Days of Liberation.” For each of the next 30 days, I will offer a brief message, drawn from the well of wisdom Passover imparts. I hope you find these messages meaningful and inspiring. If you like any or all of them, feel free to share far and wide.
Read Rabbi Knopf’s Recent Posts
- Purim and the Responsibilities of Privilege February 28, 2018
- Virginia House of Delegates Invocation, February 23, 2018 February 23, 2018
- Inauguration Benediction January 14, 2018
- Statement about the President’s Islamophobic Tweets December 1, 2017
- Pray for Healing, Fight for Justice: A Response to the Sutherland Springs Mass-Shooting November 6, 2017