Many of us tend to associate freedom with independence. The Passover story shatters that myth: Moses is dependant on Aaron’s help to lead, and the Israelites wouldn’t have been freed without joining together and marching from Egypt. Liberation is possible only with the support of others. Be a person on whom others can depend, and you will enable their – and your – redemption.
Read Rabbi Knopf’s Recent Posts
- Welcome Akiva Betzalel Knopf October 2, 2017
- Extremists for Love – Yom Kippur 2017 October 1, 2017
- Three Essentials to Pack for Your Journey – Kol Nidrei 2017 October 1, 2017
- After Charlottesville, Be a Light – Rosh Hashanah 2017 September 24, 2017
- Here’s the Advice I Would Give to New Rabbis… June 25, 2017