Many of us tend to associate freedom with independence. The Passover story shatters that myth: Moses is dependant on Aaron’s help to lead, and the Israelites wouldn’t have been freed without joining together and marching from Egypt. Liberation is possible only with the support of others. Be a person on whom others can depend, and you will enable their – and your – redemption.
Read Rabbi Knopf’s Recent Posts
- Inauguration Benediction January 14, 2018
- Statement about the President’s Islamophobic Tweets December 1, 2017
- Pray for Healing, Fight for Justice: A Response to the Sutherland Springs Mass-Shooting November 6, 2017
- Welcome Akiva Betzalel Knopf October 2, 2017
- Extremists for Love – Yom Kippur 2017 October 1, 2017