Many of us tend to associate freedom with independence. The Passover story shatters that myth: Moses is dependant on Aaron’s help to lead, and the Israelites wouldn’t have been freed without joining together and marching from Egypt. Liberation is possible only with the support of others. Be a person on whom others can depend, and you will enable their – and your – redemption.
Read Rabbi Knopf’s Recent Posts
- 6 Years as a Rabbi: What I’ve Learned June 16, 2017
- Do You control Your Monuments, or Do They Control You? – Shavuot 2017 June 2, 2017
- Remarks from Richmond Rally Against Muslim Ban May 9, 2017
- 30 Days of Liberation 2017 April 14, 2017
- Illumin8 2016 December 27, 2016