Many of us tend to associate freedom with independence. The Passover story shatters that myth: Moses is dependant on Aaron’s help to lead, and the Israelites wouldn’t have been freed without joining together and marching from Egypt. Liberation is possible only with the support of others. Be a person on whom others can depend, and you will enable their – and your – redemption.
Read Rabbi Knopf’s Recent Posts
- 30 Days of Liberation 2017 April 14, 2017
- Illumin8 2016 December 27, 2016
- Remarks at Interfaith Standing Together Press Conference December 1, 2016
- From Great to Good: Rosh Hashanah Day 2, 5777 October 11, 2016
- One Community, One Campus: Rosh Hashanah Day 1, 5777 October 5, 2016