Our Passover celebration has to include greens. We might have thought that freedom and becoming God’s beloved would divorce us from creation, elevating us to a unique status. But the God we were liberated to serve is the God of all creation, the Source of All Life, the expression of the Oneness of our reality. A free person sees that all life is related to all life, that all is One, beckoning a responsibility toward – and a recognition of our deep connection to – our world and all its creatures.
Read Rabbi Knopf’s Recent Posts
- Pray for Healing, Fight for Justice: A Response to the Sutherland Springs Mass-Shooting November 6, 2017
- Welcome Akiva Betzalel Knopf October 2, 2017
- Extremists for Love – Yom Kippur 2017 October 1, 2017
- Three Essentials to Pack for Your Journey – Kol Nidrei 2017 October 1, 2017
- After Charlottesville, Be a Light – Rosh Hashanah 2017 September 24, 2017