Our Passover celebration has to include greens. We might have thought that freedom and becoming God’s beloved would divorce us from creation, elevating us to a unique status. But the God we were liberated to serve is the God of all creation, the Source of All Life, the expression of the Oneness of our reality. A free person sees that all life is related to all life, that all is One, beckoning a responsibility toward – and a recognition of our deep connection to – our world and all its creatures.
Read Rabbi Knopf’s Recent Posts
- 6 Years as a Rabbi: What I’ve Learned June 16, 2017
- Do You control Your Monuments, or Do They Control You? – Shavuot 2017 June 2, 2017
- Remarks from Richmond Rally Against Muslim Ban May 9, 2017
- 30 Days of Liberation 2017 April 14, 2017
- Illumin8 2016 December 27, 2016