Our Passover celebration has to include greens. We might have thought that freedom and becoming God’s beloved would divorce us from creation, elevating us to a unique status. But the God we were liberated to serve is the God of all creation, the Source of All Life, the expression of the Oneness of our reality. A free person sees that all life is related to all life, that all is One, beckoning a responsibility toward – and a recognition of our deep connection to – our world and all its creatures.
Read Rabbi Knopf’s Recent Posts
- 30 Days of Liberation 2017 April 14, 2017
- Illumin8 2016 December 27, 2016
- Remarks at Interfaith Standing Together Press Conference December 1, 2016
- From Great to Good: Rosh Hashanah Day 2, 5777 October 11, 2016
- One Community, One Campus: Rosh Hashanah Day 1, 5777 October 5, 2016